Happy Thanksgiving!

[vimeo http://vimeo.com/7779540]

Jessica & Lacey tackle the festive season. Whose house should we go to,
How do we handle the awkwardness, Can we sleep in the same bed? J & L hope
you enjoy this informative episode on family, festivities, and love. Happpyyyy Festivities! :)

PS If you’re having trouble viewing this episode via facebook just click this http://www.vimeo.com/7779540

This entry was posted in BODY, LIFE, LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving!

1. Kimberly says:

Another good topic! As someone who has only spent 1 Christmas with my incredible wife out of the 12 years we have been together (background history in “meet the parents” comments) I realized early on like you both mentioned, we are together all the other days of the year. So during the holidays you have to be creative and make the best of it. Some idea’s to help the time pass by:

–Make/buy a card for every day and date the cards on the outside. Tell her she gets to open each card on each date. Of course write something beautiful and romantic ;>)
    –Create a IPOD list or burn a *CD of songs that remind her of you/her of you and give it to her to listen while apart
    –Go on a great vacation during the year to make up for that lost time together. My wife and I went to NYC (saw Billy Elliot on Broadway), then London to see Wimbledon then France to watch the first four stages of the Tour de France. Makes up for the 3 weeks she will be gone during Christmas.
    –Bake her favorite cookies with heart shaped cookie cut out. Write little saying with icing on each one.
    –Create a photo book (snapfish or something similar) with pictures/sayings/pics of pets that she can take with her

The Holidays are always a difficult/stressful time so you need to make the best of it! Finally, never make her choose between you or your family…like Lacey said, it’s all about the love. Happy Holidays to you both!
    *I was at a wedding where the married couple had a CD on each chair with their favorite music on it including the wedding song they danced to. The CD face was printed with their picture on it. I thought it was a great gift, I still listen to it. Just an idea for you both :>)

2. Samantha says:

I love the new set up and beautiful view too. Great blog, vlog and interesting topics. Both are supportive, loving, powerful and charismatic couple. Uh huh , you guys hold tons of charm!!

Speaking of awkwardness, it may take a little practice, but you will have the rhyme soon.It is truly a gift to spend the festive holidays together and doing with each other’s family on alternate year. I reckon it is absolute given approval to sleep in the same bed with your fiancee, right? Thumb up !! hahaha..

Lastly, may your love be stronger, better , sweeter and more fun. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

3. jessica clark says:

Wow Kimberley, they are some great suggestions for us all, thank you so much. Lacey and I definitely have a Wimbledon trip on our “must-do” list plus we really want to see the Olympics when they’re in London my hometown in 2012. So hearing how you and your wife make it work is inspiring!

And Samantha.. For sure one of the most special and undeniable things about taking your relationship to the next level of commitment with engagements and weddings is that is starting to carry with it much more legitimacy… even those who’ve never been exposed to gay relationships are starting to perceive of us differently and that is a good thing to experience. May it continue on!

Happy Holidays to you all! Peace and love to all.
    Jessica

4. Rebecca says:

Lovely new background, you both look sexy, healthy & happy.

If you have a large family maybe it’s best to buy one huge family gift instead of individual gifts to save some money. Great topic as always, yeah about that accent GEEEEEEEEEEZZZUUUZZ!!!

Happy Holidays,
    R

5. dens13 says:

You two are a damn riot together. You crack me UP!! Excellent vlog, as always… Lovin’ the new background and graphics… Wonderful advice, per usual! Hope you both have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Health and happiness to you both! :)

Gobble Gobble from Boston!!

Michelle

PS my absolute fav part of the whole vlog was Lacey throwin’ a little “Hail Mary” in there… hilarious!!! :-D

6. lacey stone says:

Hahahahahahaha!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all! May you all have the most beautiful time with your family and friends! Xx

7. Emptyinbetween says:

What a great topic! And some very useful tips as well, and the one that really is important (at least to me) is the standing up for your partner part.. or just preparing her and your family for her like you said.

Last but not def not the least, great get-up this time ladies (like always)! And this is exactly what I meant by dressing up for the proper occasions, Lacey! So let the festivities begin, have fun yall!

8. steph says:

I found out about your vlog recently. Wow, you guys are a lovely couple. The vids are really helpful even thought I am so not at your stage… I started watching some of your fitness vids and it made me decide to get out and do more exercises. I wish there were more programs like BOOTYcamps in Canada, but I am totally inspired to make some change in my lifestyle. Thank you and keep up the great vids.

Peace and Love
    From Canada.

9. Umi says:

Good post, Tracy. You’re bndiilug terrific traditions… can’t give the kids any better than that! KJ